Hard Rock Event Center Rules
We have managed to compile a comprehensive and detailed list of guideline for you. Do read the below-stated information before heading to the venue!
Door opening times for the majority of Hard Rock Live events will be 60 minutes prior to the start of the performance but is subject to change depending on the event. Please reference the event page on the official Hard Rock Live – Seminole page for specific information.
Aisles must be kept clear at all times, refrain from standing in aisles. Dancing, lingering, etc. in the aisles are also not allowed.
All guests are expected to obey state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages in Florida.
In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Hard Rock Live reserves the right to deny entry to guests who appear to be impaired.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 22 ounces.
- There shall be a maximum limit of one alcoholic beverage sold to each Guest, per purchase, per valid ID.
- All Guests who appear to be younger than the age of forty (40) will be asked to show valid identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages.
- Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are:
- Driver’s License
- United States Passport Card
- State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo
- Military I.D. w/ Photo
- Canadian Driver’s License
- International licenses will not be accepted
- Hard Rock Live reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is found to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises. These individuals may also be subject to OPD prosecution.
- All guests are expected to consume alcohol responsibly. Any violation of conduct will result in ejection without refund.
The sale and service of all alcoholic beverages will cease at the end of the performance/event. Alcohol service can also be discontinued at the discretion of management.
Animals are generally not allowed in Hard Rock Live; however, an exception is made for leashed, harnessed, and housebroken Service Animals. Be advised Hard Rock Live reserves the right to exclude Service Animals which act in “out of control” manners. Please contact Hard Rock Live as early as possible for potential seating relocation purposes if you are planning to bring a service animal along.
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices, which operate on a wireless system, are available for deaf and hearing impaired individuals. Please see a Host or Manager upon your arrival to arrange for use. Despite there is no charge for this service, you will be required to leave valid identification such as a driver’s license as collateral, which will be returned upon return of the device in the same condition.
Baby bags, plastic bottles, and formula are allowed into the building. If the bag becomes an obstruction due to its size, guests may be asked to check the bag in to Box Office. All bags are subject to search by venue Security.
Oversized bags, e.g. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry. All bags are subject to search by Security.
Backstage access is only for guests with proper credentials. Guests found to be in these locations without proper credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Personal binoculars are welcome for most events. Or simply buy a seat closer to the stage!
Although Hard Rock Live does not provide Booster Seats at any performance, guests are welcome to bring their own booster seat as long as it does not disrupt the view of other guests or impact their comfort.
- Cameras with telephoto or interchangeable/detachable lenses and external flash (professional photography equipment)
- Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, bipods, and tripods
- Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times
This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion. Professional photography is only permitted during events with proper credentials and is subject to rules and regulations set forth by venue and event organizer. Point and shoot non-professional cameras are permitted at the artist’s discretion. Depending on the event itself, performing artists may ban all camera usage from guests.
If you are interested in bringing children age two (2) or under to an event, please contact the Box Office for more information. Some events are intended for mature audiences, in which case young children may not be allowed to attend.
For age restrictions, please click the event link that we have on this site. The management at Hard Rock Live strongly urges all guests under 18 years of age to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All guests must have a ticket regardless of age.
Hard Rock Live does not provide an area to check coats, umbrellas or personal belongings and the management will not be responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Code of Conduct
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and must show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempt to enter areas not ticketed will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not be permitted to smoke in Hard Rock Live at any time. Please see an Usher or any Hard Rock Live staff person to locate designated smoking areas for each event.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt, shoes and lower garments at all times for their own safety. Hard Rock Live management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text and/or images.
- Guests will be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Your ticket is a revocable license for the event attended and is subject to the full terms found at Ticketmaster.com. Management reserves the right to revoke this license without refund for non-compliance with Ticketmaster and Hard Rock Live terms and policies.
- Hard Rock Live staff may intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Use of offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may result in the ejection of the offender from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets and/or will not be compensated in any way for their loss. Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children or any person on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Exposing private body parts
- Interference with the event
- Violation of Hard Rock Live event policies
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statutes
- Igniting and display of flames, e.g. lighters/matches, in the venue
- Attempting to enter the stage or backstage areas without credentials
- Throwing, discharging, or launching any objects including liquid substances
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another Guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others including but not limited to employees, guests and performers
- Smoking anywhere inside the venue (including e-cigarettes)
The following is a partial list of prohibited items that are not permitted inside the venue. Hard Rock Live Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
- Cameras with an external flash or interchangeable lenses
- Audio/video recording devices
- Laser pointers
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Weapons of any kind
- Noise making devices
- Selfie sticks
- Outside food or beverage (no alcohol)
- Oversized bags or backpacks
- Beach balls or projectiles
- Cans, rambler bottles or bottles
- Pets (service animals exempt)
- Signs, posters or garments with explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization directed toward any person.
- Portable chairs
Hard Rock Live has a “No Re-Entry” policy for all events.
Guests are allowed to stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. For the enjoyment of all guests, we request that guests are aware of others in attendance and the crowd dynamic when choosing to stand. Standing in aisles, and on chairs is strictly prohibited.